July 12, 2013

Takko is looking for a trend reporter for the Copenhagen Fashion Week

Copenhagen is my favourite city. And there is a reason. Danes walk around in the city with canned beer, beautiful couples go for a stroll in narrow alleys, noisy familys on their bikes pass along in the wind and wherever you go in every pub or bar people enjoy tepid summer evenings. The smell of the nerby port. Coloured buildings. People clapping their hands joining in to the music. The city is alive-more than any other. No surprise that they say that Danes are the happiest people in the world. Happiness doesn't take much.

The Danes are all very similiar but every one someone special. Scandinavians are ahead of us.
If it comes to fashion and trends they are always up to date.

At the moment Takko holds a fashion contest. They are looking for a trend reporter for their online magazine XPRESSED. I'm one of the top thirty bloggers and therefore receifed a twenty Euro voucher. With this voucher I could pay some pieces for my outfit in Scandinavian Chic style. I ordered to blouses and picked this blue one for my Scandinavian Chic outfit. I really like the loud blue colour in contrast to my red lips. The pictures were taken yesterday during my stay at my friend's holiday house at the baltic sea. An everyday outfit Scandinavian style. Just the way I like it. How do you like it?
Here are some more pictures from the outskirts of Potsdam where I went to with my friend...
 

8 comments:

  1. ich liebe deine bilder, du siehst so schön aus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit! really like the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Bluse finde ich echt toll. Habe allerdings bessere Umsetzungen des Themas gesehen. Skandinavisch ja, Chic nein. Trotzdem viel Erfolg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hast du schon gesehen, wer den Contest gewonnen hat?
    Das Outfit hat echt niiichts mit dem Motto zu tun. Komische Jury...
    Und nein, neidisch bin ich nicht.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunty,
    You are giving a glimpse look:) Cool....
    By the way you wore the awesome zara jacket. I love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich liebe Kopenhagen auch, das ist so eine tolle Stadt! Deine weissen Reeboks finde ich total cool, solche hätte ich auch gerne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear! your blog is really amazing!
    great post, good job!
    You are so pretty and style of your blog tell a lot about you :) I like it !!
    I`m here first time, so I wanna to ask you how about follow each other? Let me know if you start , please and then I will follow you this favour :)
    have a great day
    keep in touch
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete