January 21, 2013

Lena Hoschek Autumn/Winter 2013/14


Lena Hoschek's show was the very first show, of only a few of this season, which I've seen. I always enjoy her shows. She does exactly what I like one the catwalk. It is always a journey back in the fourties and fifties. Her fashion emphasises the female curves. The theme of the autumn/winter 2013/14 was Russia with a breath of Punk. I enjoyed the mere music which matched the show perfectly. The floral scarves are still on my mind. I used to wear similiar onces years ago-I think I should dig them out again. The whole collection was overwhelmed with floral designs. Lena Hoschek really is an impressive woman. In my opinion no one else was better during this season. I can't help but showing you the goodiebag of Lena Hoschek's show. This bag was full of little surprises which I enjoyed really much.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.dtdrivingschool.co.uk/abercrombieandfitch/

    ReplyDelete